Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still Here


I bet you were wondering if I was going to take a year and a half blogging hiatus. Tempting, sometimes there are just so many things, I just want to simplify. But then I love to see what is going on in the rest of your lives so I figured I better not completely drop of the face of the earth :)

I am not going to attempt to catch up on everything, sufficeth to say Luke is still the cutest baby ever, Bryan is still the best hubby and father and I'm still loving life.

Luke is sitting like a champ and his two bottom teeth are popping up. He had a pediatrician's appointment today and he is 18lbs 9 oz CRAZY, he is turning into quite the big boy. 75 % across the board.

3 comments:

Katy said...

18 lbs?! Grant is almost 3 and is about 22 lbs. Of course, Grant is quite a bit on the small side, so that's not too weird. But it's good to hear your boy is growing like a champ!

Chad and Megs said...

Luke is so cute! We are going to be in town fom the 27th to the 2nd. How about getting together for dinner on the 30th?

Katie said...

Love the pic of the babe. Glad to know you're still alive. Merry Christmas, guys. I miss you lots, here! (work)