Spring was so nice. I say was nice because as I look out my window it is snowing right now. But we were all getting a bit of cabin fever. Luke has loved just going out in the yard and crawling as far as he wants. He also seems to have developed a taste for Mel's mix (it is just a special mix of dirt for square foot gardens, but it sounds better than letting him eat dirt :) But this weekend we went to the part on Friday and found out that he LOVES it. He will go down the slide and clap at the end, and the swings well you see the video. So much fun we had to go back Saturday with Bry. You only get a glimplse of his laugh, but it is heavenly!
2025 Books
6 months ago







3 comments:
How cute! And don't worry, spring will be back soon. I hope.
So cute! He;s getting so big. LOVE the hair!
Hey! Annie Here!
Oh my gosh!!!! That video is sooooooooooooooo cute!!! I love Lukers!
Post a Comment