HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Wow, I can't believe it's been a year. Wow.
Everyone told my how time would fly, but somehow I thought it was just small talk, I can be so naive. I had no idea it was true. Where did my baby go? Now he is walking all over the place, and apparently flashing gang signs :), talking about bananas all day, and will quite willingly show you his tongue, and occasionally his belly.
He is the joy of our lives. It is hard to imagine life without him. He is so charming and has a way of melting hearts where 'er he goes. What a blessing he is, what a sweet and special boy that we are so lucky to be the parents of. Luke we love you like crazy!
2025 Books
6 months ago







6 comments:
My my! How time flies!!! Happy birthday, Luke! You're one lucky kid to have such amazing parents!!!
Happy Birthday, Luke!
Happy Birthday Lukers!!! I love you so much! I am so glad you are part of our family! I can't wait to see you on Saturday!
Love: Aunt Annie
Happy Birthday Luke!!! I'll always remember his birthday because it is my anniversary. What a good day to be born!!
Happy Birthday. I was trying to guess the other day how old he was, and I didn't realize it had been a year! WOW!
I believe I fixed my Comment problem..... so feel free to comment! ;)
Post a Comment