My new favorite tradition created by our big guy. Luke loves to run run run out to the peach tree and grab two ( and it must be two, one for each hand) peaches. Then he will saunter back to the patio and devour them. Rubbing them all over his face, his shirt, the steps. It is an experience. One that I have come to truly enjoy. Somehow it feels farmy, like we have a small town home and can go pick fruit from the back yard eat it warm and then toss the seeds onto the grass. I look forward to many years of this tradition. Sorry we must have gotten caught up in the fun and put the camera away when it got messy.
And one surfing pic just for fun.
2025 Books
6 months ago







2 comments:
MMMMMMMMMMM! I love fresh peaches! Maybe you should send a few with Bryan to work! hehehe
What a beautiful tradition! I am jealous of ANY grass, but that dog looks like he's got a good spot!
Post a Comment