Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's a Girl...and...A Boy!

I had my anatomy scan and the results are in.  One of each.  We are pretty excited.  Luke is thrilled that he is going to have 2 babies, and has sworn not to poke them in the eye.  During the ultrasound we saw the girl first, she was down near the cervix hiding to avoid the kicks of baby b, who we later found out is a boy.   It seems pretty fitting, and probably a window into the rest of their lives :)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations Emily! My mom told me the news and I'm so excited for your family!

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh I couldn't be any more excited for you!!!!! SO happy for your family! I'm sure Luke will be a perfect big brother! :)

Katie said...

WHAT!??! I didn't know you were pregnant!!!!!!!! And with TWINS!??! WOW!!! That's sooo exciting! Congratulations to you guys!!

Mary Pugh said...

Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah !!!
I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

Megan said...

That is SO exciting!!! Can't wait to meet the precious little babies. I hope you are feeling well. Take care, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Melissa said...

Yay and hooray, congratulations to you! Sooo happy for you.