Friday, February 3, 2012

A little of this and a little of that

Just a few fun Luke things.

Luke came into my bedroom one morning, I told him that I was feeling sick and was going to lay down for a minute.  He ran right out of the room.  I was sad to have my snuggle buggler gone.  But he he ran right back in and brought me a cough drop sure it would solve all of my sicknesses....so sweet. 

Bryan and I have struggled with naming the babies.  But Luke has solved all of our problems, the girl will be Peaches and the boy Boondock.  :)

Luke has really started to love music.  He has been dancing for quite a while now.  He has quite a few cool moves, my favorite is what I can only describe as a reverent booty shake.  Bryan made him his own CD and Luke picked the songs, plenty of Disney, some of Bryan's spanish Ska music, but number one was Single Ladies.  He has some ecclectic tastes to say the least. 

Now he has developed a love for singing, his personal favorite Hakuna Matata:

0 comments: