So this post may be premature(and truth be told I was just looking for an excuse to post this adorable picture). But Luke has put himself to sleep for the past two nights. As much as I loved holding him and cuddling him as he fell asleep I think this will be good to get him in the habit now so that it isn't an issue later (that sounds a little niave as I write it). The first night was heartbreaking, as he cried himself to sleep, but last night, he took to it like a pro with only one whimper.
2025 Books
6 months ago







5 comments:
Oh, I love it when they sleep through the night. It makes such a big difference for the whole family. Sounds like he is a dream baby! Enjoy your sleep!
Good for you (and Luke!)! That's such a big step and I'm so glad you plowed through him crying the first night. Yay!
YOU SUCK...lol... I'm so just kidding. K how the heck did you get him to do that? you ROCK-what an awesome mom you are. I finally got Zack to fall asleep on his own for a nap, but not for bed time.
What a cute picture of him in his pj's and cute bed.. cute pj's..lol
Yay! That is so great...I am so impressed. You are a wonderful mom. That picture is so sweet, I love his little feet! I miss holding him, expect a visit soon!
That is a big impressive step! Although he is so adorable I can see why it would be hard to put him down.
Post a Comment