Luke went on his 1st vacation and as you can see relaxing suits him well. Turns out he loved Les Miserables, but doesn't look he will be going into paleontology. He was a wonderful traveler.
2025 Books
6 months ago
Come What May
Luke went on his 1st vacation and as you can see relaxing suits him well. Turns out he loved Les Miserables, but doesn't look he will be going into paleontology. He was a wonderful traveler.
Posted by B +E + L at 8:26 PM
2 comments:
I thought I left a comment on here, but maybe not.
He looks too cute in his hat! Love it! What a good baby!
Sounds like you went to St. George?! He looks adorable again. I took my babies everywhere when they were that age, they'd sleep through anything: movies, tournament of the Kings, fancy restaurants. They celebrated many anniversaries and birthdays with us, but now we have to get babysitters!
Post a Comment