Is there anything better than a baby after bath time? Slathered with baby lotion, practically drowning in a hooded towel, I think not.
2025 Books
6 months ago
Come What May
Is there anything better than a baby after bath time? Slathered with baby lotion, practically drowning in a hooded towel, I think not.
Posted by B +E + L at 1:41 PM
8 comments:
He is such a pretty little baby Emily! I think his EYES are AMAZING!! Wow! He is cute!
He has beautiful eyes Emily. I love baby eyes because they aren't proportionate to the rest of their facial features. They're cartoon eyes. Have you ever noticed how big The Little Mermaids eyes are? I bet you could get lost in those beautiful lookers!
Wow. He is seriously one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Adorable!
Do I have the cutest nephew or what... I love this picture. I think you should put it black an white and frame it, it's that cute... Love you Luke
What a cutie! I LOVED slathering up Jack with lotion after bath time! Don't you just love the smell of a bathed, lotioned little babe?
Emily...Post more pics! I just love looking at pictures of Luke! See ya this weekend when we kill Utah State!
Emily! This is Nichole Walker, your old neighbor from across the street in Spanish Fork. I came across your blog through Luke and Marie Marvin's blog. Now they live across the street from us! Weird, huh?
Anyway, I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Congratulations on adopting cute little Luke! That is so awesome! We were going through infertility forever when we decided to try and adopt, but then I found out I was finally pregnant. So we now have an almost 3 year old boy, but we are going through the infertility again, and looking at different options again! But what a blessing! I am so happy for you guys!
Well, this is a novel but I just wanted to say hi! Where do you live now?
I hope you don't mind I stole the quote off of your page and put it on my blog. I just thought it fit so perfectly!
Post a Comment