Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Any Ideas?

We have family pictures coming up next week. Any ideas on where to find a chocolate brown shirt for Luke? I am stumped.

And for your efforts...


7 comments:

Jennie said...

I don't know where you'll find a brown shirt, but I just have to tell you that he is soooo cute! It's amazing how much he looks like you. Especially in the picture where he's dressed in plaid. He's a cutie!

Kristina said...

how stinking cute is he.. When I saw those pictures it made me want to just kiss those cute cheeks.
Who has the cutest nephew..give up..I DO..

Lindsey from The R House said...

he is stunning. i am already in love.

Mary Pugh said...

What a handsome guy! I'm a big fan of Target and Old Navy for kids clothes...if you can't find a Chocolate colored shirt at Target...you could at least buy some actual chocolate!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Em!!

I have no idea where you can find a "chocolate brown" (is it milk or dark chocolate??)shirt. . . but he'll be cute in whatever! seriously what an adorable baby! Congratulations! I'm so glad you finally have your baby! He's a lucky little guy :)

So your li'l sis got called to BRASIL!! that rocks! I hope she got called to Rio de Janeiro (my mission) let me know!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.