I (Kim formerly Holliday now Woodbury) just found your blog again and I must say, you all look SO happy! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations a hundred times over!
"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we wanted them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come."
11 comments:
I'm so so grateful that you guys can be together forever, I hope that one day I can be that lucky with my own family.
I love you guys so much. Congratulations
Oh Emily!! Congratulations! I'm so so so happy for you!
What a sweet picture....Love you guys!!..
BTW, your hair looks so pretty!
Congratulations! That is awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!
So awesome! What an amazing thing, I'm so happy for you. He is getting so big! You guys are a gorgeous family.
Congratulations! You guys are a beautiful family. I bet it feels good to finally make everything official. Luke looks so cute in the picture.
YEAH! What a great picture! I am so happy for you guys!
Awesome! We are really excited for you guys.
And, it's true, your hair is awesome in this photo.
I (Kim formerly Holliday now Woodbury) just found your blog again and I must say, you all look SO happy! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations a hundred times over!
Wow, how wonderful!! Congratulations on your beautiful eternal family!
Post a Comment