Valentines Day morning we awoke with a start, well a thud more like. Bryan knew right away what it was but I couldn't think for the life of me what that sound could have been. He rushed to the nursery, I followed. There was Luke...on the ground. We stopped screaming immediately when I picked him up. I guess he was just anxious to spend the holiday with us. But wow do kids this young normally jump out of their cribs? I'm wondering how he could do this if he couldn't even crawl. I always thought he was advanced but I'm not sure that this is the type of advanced we were going for :) So right away we moved his crib down to the lowest possible setting, and it looks more like a jail than a crib, but safety first. Just glad he was safe, and a little curious to see what the next trick will be.
2025 Books
6 months ago







1 comments:
So scary! I'm glad he's okay. Seriously, I amazed anyone makes it past the age of two...kids and parents!
Post a Comment