Luke has decided to stop smiling for the camera. I don't know if it is just that he is fascinated by it or what but he gets this face on every time the camera comes out... so funny.
Also he has started clapping. So he can now do the first portion of patty cakes. Now if I could just teach him that I am not Rapunzel.
2025 Books
6 months ago







3 comments:
He is such a cute boy! I don't know Em, when he starts pulling out the GQ look at the tender age of 8 months you better prepare yourself for a long and uphill battle against all the little girls who are going to think he is all that...I love that he has learned to clap too. I'm just guessing that your house is full of cheers at this point.
He is such a cute boy! I love that he is clapping now. I'm guessing that your house is full of lots of cheers lately. I can just see it, Luke sneezes (or does something else small) and Emily says, "Yeah!" Luke gets a look of satisfaction on his face. He's not sure what he actually did, but mom is clapping. He should start clapping too. Am I right?
He is seriously adorable! It was fun to see you at Maceys the other day. I found you on Jennie's blog. Congrats on such a darling family. Love ya!
Post a Comment