That is about as close to the water as he got. He did to an occasion dabbling in the sprays. But we have some prepping to do before actual pool season. (In years past that would have meant something entirely different to me, mostly having to do with my thighs)
2025 Books
6 months ago







3 comments:
He is soooo adorable! Love it.
Hey Em! Do you have a good reads account? Goodreads.com It's an awesome way to see what your friends are ready, or save books that you want to read for later.
I've been reading The Work and the Glory lately...though I've been a bit of a slacker. That's a great series.
I also just finished East of Eden and The Red Tent. I enjoyed both, but I really loved the Red Tent, but there is a bit of sexual stuff in there so if that makes you uncomfortable, I'd skip that one. But it is really good, aside from that. Have you read The Kiterunner yet? It's amazing. I'm planning to read A Thousand Splendid Suns soon. Awesome books.
Did I help?
who wants to get squirted in the face? dipping your toes is way more fun...he might just love it!
Post a Comment