Monday, July 20, 2009

First official Haircut.



My friend "helped" me cut Luke's hair (I only made about three cuts) . She gave me a good lesson. Here's hoping that I can achieve the same look next time. He looks soooo different. Like such a little man. Every time I look at him I am shocked and wonder where my baby went. But I really do think he looks handsome.

7 comments:

Katie said...

WOW, Emily! I'm still not over how gorgeous your kid is!!! Looks like mommy got a haircut too! Looks great! Miss you lots!

Nichole W. said...

It's amazing how different they look with their big boy haircuts. Lookin' good, Luke!

The Life and Times of Miss Annie said...

Oh my gosh! I think it looks sooooo cute!!! But i'm a little bummed that I won't be doing anymore cute hairstyles any time soon! That kid looks good in a pony tail!

Katy said...

Those haircuts really do make them look older! He's is so adorable - I've always loved those big, dark eyes.

With a newborn in the house and the sleep interruptions, feedings every 2-3 hours, I'm trying to remind myself that this will pass very quickly and that these kids grow so fast. Even when it's a difficult phase, it's always short and I need to cherish all the good things about whatever age they are at because I know I will miss it and wish for it back!

As always, please come see us if you are ever in Southern California (we love going to Disneyland!) - we should be coming to UT in the early fall to visit all of Landon's family, maybe we'll get to see you all as well.

Katie said...

Emily! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I think I would love to have a career in web design! Are you wanting a new look for your blog? I could help ya out if you wanted... Just change around your passwords and I could have it fixed up in no time!

Kristina said...

What a stud with the hair. He looks such like a big boy.
I love your hair too. I think it's so cute at that length. LOVE IT

Melanie S. said...

People say girls are high maintenance, but boys have to have their hair cut every month it's a good idea to learn to do it yourself!