A week or so ago we spent a week at the Oregon coast. As the picture shows we kicked up our heels and had some fun. Luke loved the beach. The first day we were there he just ran into the ocean, literally! He is so crazy sometimes, fearless. He was totally clothed and just ran in to the frigid water again and again and enjoyed it. So we prepped for the second day with a swimsuit and video camera, but he had wisened up. Just wanted to play in the stream. We loved taking sand baths, running around on the beach and going on hikes up to beautiful waterfalls.
2025 Books
6 months ago







3 comments:
Oh I am so jealous! I have been wanting to go to the Oregon coast forever. Looks like so much fun!
Oooooh, pretty! Is Luke's hair blonde?
So fun! I didn't realize from your pics that he was a little blondie! It looks like you guys are having a great time, and loving little luke.
Post a Comment