We went to a petting zoo last week. With my mom, sister in law and her kids. We had a bunch of fun, but I think Luke had most fun of all. He just ran from animal to animal pointing and hitting them. Then to his delight he noticed the day had somehow gotten even better... there was a puddle of muddy water, heaven on earth. So he ran (yes, literally) over and jumped (not literally, he's just a baby :) into it. While he was enjoying himself splish splashing away. A very hot, very pregnant pig came waddling over to what was obviously her bath. Luke was excited to have a friend at first. Then she got a little too friendly and laid right on top of Luke. He was stuck and not amuzed. It was pretty funny. He LOVED the petting zoo, what a fun place for little ones.
2025 Books
6 months ago







2 comments:
Ha ha ha!!! So cute!
I love it! Luke is such a funny little guy. Chad and I have been talking about going to the Seattle Zoo because Spokane doesn't have one. Jax loves animals, and we think he would get a kick out of it. The petting zoo idea is a good one...maybe I could find one here...
Post a Comment