Monday, November 30, 2009

Secret Agent Man

This is Luke's go to hiding spot. I just love that he is in plain view. Sometimes I even put his socks on while he is hiding. It's a little game... I don't know who's feet these are but I'm gonna put some socks on them. I guess I better start revving up my finding skills for when he learns you are really supposed to hide. But for now I'm loving this.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Where? I don't see anything..bahahahahaha.
He's so cute. We sure do love him. Can't wait to see your guys again.

Mary Pugh said...

Oh that is so cute! I love it when they can start to play hide and go seek...they always hide in the same spot and as long as you do too, they can always find you and they never seem to get tired of it!

Katie said...

Your posts always crack me up! Luke seems like such a character!