Luke is crazy about shoes...and he is also a pretty smart and independent guy. So as we were getting ready to leave the house the other day I asked him to go get his shoes. So off he went to his room. I'll admit I heard a bit of grunting and such, but that's pretty normal he is going on two. Anyway after a couple of minutes he brings me a baby booty. Not just any baby booty, but one that was still in the packaging. He was so determined to get to it that found a way to open it up , and brought me this tiny baby blue booty. There was no way it would fit, I just cracked up laughing.
He loves shoes so much he gets excited when he sees a pair he hasn't worn. So he will wear shoes that are way to big for him. Yesterday he wore big ole shoes to church and went around in sunday school showing everyone saying shooo shooo. He is such a socialite.
2025 Books
6 months ago







1 comments:
Hahahahaha! Oh Luke! What a character!
Post a Comment