Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow Boots





So apparently if you are a good parent you go shopping for snow boots in I don't know June. Last week we realized it was probably about time to get Luke some boots and snow pants so we used out date night to go shopping. We found the pants okay. But we went to probably 10 stores. And we found nothing. By the end I would just walk into a store and ask the sales associate. The last store I went into I kid you not the lady looked me up and down and said "oh no we are sold out of those." all snooty snooty like I was asking for swimsuits . Anyway we came home and found some on KSL classifieds, super nice ones never really worn and the same waterproof brand that Bry and I have. I swear if KSL sold food I could live off of it.

We sold our exercise machine and desk on there and turned our office/exercise room/junk room into Luke's playroom. Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love KSL. Best place to sell your crap and best place to buy other people's crap! :) Glad you got the boots you needed!

Nichole W. said...

Emily, you make me laugh! We've had to learn our lesson about those things the hard way, too! We love KSL. Have you ever checked out Kid-to-Kid? I love them for cheap kid clothes, too.