I have wonderful news, we are approved to adopt again. All the paperwork is in, the homestudy is complete and all is a go so now we wait. So hopefully in the near or realistically not so near future Luke will have a little brother or sister. I feel very much at peace with the timing being in God's hands. I just know that He is the one who allowed our little family to get to the point that we are now. I was so floored by the miracles that led us to Luke and am anxious for the chance to again be a piece of the Plan.
I feel like right now is one of the most precious times in my life. Everything is going wonderfully and I just want to hold life remember these times. I am truly happpy.
The collage below is one of the one's that we turned in for our profile... just thought I'd give you a sneak peek.
2025 Books
6 months ago







4 comments:
Congratulations! I wish you guys the best!
Awesome! So excited for you guys!
This is such WONDERFUL news!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I hope it's sooner than later though. You're too cute as a mommy. Love you!
Congrats! Good "luck" with it all :)
Post a Comment