Easter week brought a new word to our vocabulary CANDY. Luke pretty much wakes up asking for candy. We participated in 4 Easter Egg hunts. The first on he got three eggs. He was just enjoying the outdoors etc and then once he realized that there were eggs filled with candy he would take the egg dump the candy in his basket and re hide the egg. It can't help that I got him the worst basket, it has two handles, so every time he reached to put something in, he would dump everything he already found. (rookie mom mistake) But by the time actual Easter came around he was making some pretty serious maneuvers to get the eggs, jumping up and down each time he found one and getting his grandmas to open each egg for his and tell of his spoils. What a difference a week ( and a whole lot of practice makes)
We also dyed eggs a couple of times, on for FHE, and once with Bry's fam. I learned the best tip from some magazine I get. Use wisks...sorry I realize this is a little late to be helpful for anyone, but store it in your brains for next year, it was really easy for Luke to be able to dip by himself. It didn't eliminate the mess mind you, but that's what makes it fun, right.
2025 Books
6 months ago







2 comments:
Ooh, I love the whisk tip! Hudson spent Easter with 3 green fingers.
That is a fabulous idea! We still haven't dyed our eggs, so maybe we'll try it... better late than never, right?
Post a Comment