Monday, May 3, 2010

Jam...condiment or drink...

Luke is an eater.  Heads up to any really advanced toddler ladies surfing the web, the way to this man's heart is definitely going to be through his adorable belly.  His current favorite is toast,  I have been patting myself on the back that he loves my whole wheat bread and hasn't noticed that it has gotten wheatier week by week.  (I started out at half wheat and half white and this week finally made the transition to all wheat)  But it turns out it wasn't the bread itself that he has been in love with. 

When I had him all settled and eating I went to tidy up some things, and this is what I came back to.  If it is good as a spread it must be delicious as a juice :)

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I could drink my homemade strawberry jam too... good stuff. Care to share your recipe for bread? I have a hard time with homemade wheat bread, its too crumbly or dry or something...

Kristina said...

He is so sweet. Jam or juice, it goes in and comes out.
Love the paint on your walls, want to come see it.