Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sorry no adorable pic of Lukers.  I can't seem to find my camera amidst all of the rubble.  We are in the last phase of our mini remodel.  To give you an idea of how much we have been going to the dump (or dumpy dump dump as Bryan calls it when he is trying to coax Luke into the car)  When we pull up Luke will exclaim DUMP!   And then wimpers "money" every time we give them money.  He doesn't really have a clue what cash money is, cause we rarely use it  but he hates to see us give it to the dump.  And I must say I agree...why am I paying to give them my garbage?

He also recognizes Home Depot..."Depot"  whenever we pull up.  Thank goodness they have car carts :)

1 comments:

Mary Pugh said...

So exciting. What are you doing for your remodel? You guys are like real grown ups!