Thursday, July 8, 2010

Holiday Weekend

 I have been wanting to go to this hot air balloon launch for several years now.  This year we finally made it.  I was really neat and they weren't even able to launch because of bad weather at 500 feet.  So next year should be super fun. 


Luke was mesmerized by the fire, that kept the balloons inflated he just kept chanting fire, fire.  So we thought what a perfect time to introduce him to the joys of a campfire.  Later that evening we headed up the canyon for a hot dog roast...a good time was had by all.

2 comments:

Nichole W. said...

I've been wanting to go for a few years, too. That early in the morning just kills me, though! We were close to making it this year but Jeff had to help the scouts put up flags around the neighborhood. Next year we're there for sure!

Kim-the-girl said...

You guys live such a fun life...I can't tellyou how much we miss being able to do fun outdoorsy things.