The terrible two's are talked about a lot, oft times with good reason I must admit. But a two year old at Christmas is a dream. This Christmas was sooo perfect. All leading up to Christmas we were able to do so many fun holiday things and Luke just got the wonder of the thing we were doing. He loved seeing Santa, but didn't wonder why he wasn't bringing him presents. He loved driving through the lights, he loved cutting the countdown Christmas chain, making pretzels for the neighbors. He loved taking the neighbors the little pretzel bags, he would say Merry Christmas, then turn to me and say I'm Santa, I have big hands. Made Wassail. We made a manger for baby Jesus and filled it with straw when we did nice things. Read Christmas books everyday, became Frosty, reindeer, santa. Sang Christmas songs...mostly just Rudolf. Just such simple simple things and it was enough. I loved it!
2025 Books
6 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment