Luke and I have this little agreement. After we read books if he still isn't ready to nap he can have quiet time...sounds innocent enough right. He has a a truck we keep in his room, usually he will play with that for 15 minutes and then zonk out. I feel like a tricky mom cause I trick him into napping, he feels tricky cause he gets away with playing instead of napping, he forgets that he is going to fall asleep, everyone is happy. This has been working wonderfully for months.
Well now it has started taking him a bit longer to fall asleep. And apparently the truck isn't keeping his interest. Earlier this week apparently quiet time turned into fun time and Luke turned into this.
 |
| Desitin- gives great hold and body |
 |
| Does not come out ! |
I scrubbed his head (and carpet, clothes, and furniture) for days. A magic combination of Dawn-the blue kind, peanut butter-I think just to be gross, and the real kicker a HAIRCUT did the trick. His poor eyes were bloodshot for days.
2 comments:
Oh man! That looks terrible! I really don't like that transition from nap time to "quiet time" to nothing... sad. :( He's growing right up.
My friend's baby did this too and it doesn't come out! I think he had desitin in his hair for a week.
Post a Comment