Thursday, March 31, 2011

Favorites

Someone once asked me what Luke's favorite type of toy was.  Like is he a ball boy, or does he like trucks, maybe trains.  I didn't really know how to answer at the time because he hasn't really shown a love for any one of those toy genres.  Now I know the answer...vacuum tubes.  To be honest I am not sure if all vacuum tubes hold a special place in his heart, but this one sure does.  It is his cane.  He takes it everywhere.  As you can see it was too precious to let go of even while he fell asleep.

Several times throughout the day he'll say..."where's may cane...I just had it here"



Some of his other favorite phrases are that crack me up
"I certainly do"
using the word lovely
 "I'm listening to my body"
"Which one like you the best"

0 comments: