So one of my favorite parts of my job was the bracket challenge during march madness. Kind of a sad thought...there where other parts I liked too...I just remember that being an especially fun time of year.
I missed it the first year I was home with Luke. So the next year we started our own at home and now we have a little family tradition of doing a family bracket challenge. I totally recommend it. We each have our own strategies for picking teams.
- Bryan: (he may not have disclosed his entire strategy to me, this is a competition after all) but as far as I know he uses the betting lines as the basis and feels it out from there.
- Emily: I write the ranking (like top 25) next to each team and then try to get just enough upsets.
- Luke: Luke has the absolute best system. We just read him the teams and he picks the name of the team he thinks sounds interesting or has a connection to. For example this year Georgia (where he was born made it to the final four... now unfortunately for him they lost in the first round) He also picked BYU ( a team we watch a lot ) and Duke (Luker Duke is a nickname he is often called) to go far. I think it is so fun to see who he picks, this year he would also say... "I don't care.
![]() |
| I think I cut off the part that says this, but this is Luke's Bracket |








0 comments:
Post a Comment