Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring Game

Well this picture is kind of old now...but I (Luke) broke my camera and we are still shopping for a new one.  I felt like it was crazy that it was snowing back in early April...little did I know what this spring had in store for us.

This was kind of our test run to see if Luke was ready for live football games next year.  Survey says...no.   Not quite.  We'll try again for sure.


Luke is officially a hilarious, brilliant, stinker.  We, being the incredibly strict parents that we are have told Luke that he is not allowed to hit, or kick or punch (boys...arg)  Anyway, he started to realize that hitting is off limits, but he still really wants to do it.  So he started munching and thwumping.   Basically softer softer versions of the offending behavior that he has given a different name...that's okay right... you just said I couldn't hit....this is only thwumping.  Where does he come up with this.  :)

0 comments: