We had a wonderful weekend in Zion National Park. This time we camped out in the park. As luck would have it the weather didn't look great, like the whole way down it either snowed or rained on us. So we took detour after detour, a little mexican restaurant here, Kolob Canyon there. Eventually we arrived and the clouds parted just as we pulled up to our camp.
| Bryan on our detour to Kolob Canyon |
I think we could have just stayed at the visitors center and let Luke climb on these rocks all day. He loved them.
| Ta-Da |
And of course playing by the fire with a fake mustache...I don't know...random...I just had it in my purse.
Here we are at the Temple of Sinewava. Luke is throwing leaves and in approximately 1 minute we will be surrounded by squirrels who have no fear of humans. As we sat down to our little picnic they tried to get in our packs, got on their back feet and begged for food, it was creepy ( and have you heard the noise they make?)...I am adding it to my irrational fears list right next to cows.







3 comments:
You guys are such a fun family! I'm am so with you on the crazy squirrel thing! CREEPY! I swear Boston squirrels are freakishly large. I have seen them fight with birds, gnaw their way through our trash cans, and come up to our front porch. So so creepy- they are like day time rats!
Oh every time you post about another fun camping trip I get super jealous! We love Zion! We're dying to take the kids there. You inspire me!
Oooh, crazy squirrels? Maybe they're zombie squirrels. Now I'm scared.
Post a Comment