Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mountains and Bays

The past couple of weeks have been busy and fun, fun, fun (why has Luke stopped saying that, it was one of his best quotes,  now he says:  "Is this fun?"  we can be cleaning or swimming "Is this fun?")

We did our annual sibling camping trip .  We have a special spot we go to every year that you have to ford a river with all your gear to get to.  The family just keeps growing this year we had four tents!

Bryan & Luke after climbing to the top of the mountain

Bryan shooing the cows out of our campsite.  Luke thought this was the coolest thing.

I guess I didn't really get any good group shots.  But here are a couple of nephews and one of my brothers Owen. 


Last week we head to San Francisco to visit my Grandpa and Grandma and Aunt.  We had a great time.  We drove with my parents and managed to make the 12 hour drive with 4 adults and a child in one car. 
Luke having fun out to eat, confiscating everyone's straws for his own drink

Bry and I slipped into the city for a day trip, here we are at Fisherman's Warf

We went to Muir Woods Redwood forest.  Yes I am in a parka while everyone else is wearing shorts and light jackets.


0 comments: