Well Luke has decided that he has way to much going on in his life to nap. Therefore my computer time has greatly diminished. So I just can't seem to find the time to sneak away and update the blog. I know I will regret it when I can't remember anything that happened this whole year so I will try to give a bit of an update.
We've just living up summer.
We went to Bryan's annual work party at Lagoon and Luke loved it this year. He even went on his first roller coaster. He is quite the adventurer, he just kept saying he wanted to do it again and again.
| Bryan and Luke in the front seat |
| By the end of the day we were exhausted! |
| Having fun with cousins |
| Anticipating the pinata |
| And swimming...so much fun! |







1 comments:
I can't believe how grown up he is getting... he looks like he IS old enough to give up naps. I hate it when that happens. :)
btw, I called you (at least I tried, with a number Kari gave me) a while ago about some adoption stuff. Did you get my message? email me at kim]dot]woodbury[at}gmail[dot]com
Post a Comment