So we are flying down to Georgia in April to meet Shiloh (Can't wait! Seriously, I am so excited) We were looking for a good deal on flights and found a fair deal on cheaptickets.com so I went to book it, and the site went blank. I didn't get a confirmation email, but being the sometimes paranoid person that I am I was worried that they were going to charge us. So I called the company. The assured me that there was no reservation and that I would have to try again, after doing this a couple of times I decided that perhaps cheaptickets were cheap for a reason and went to another site to book our tickets. We found a better deal and happy were we we. Until yesterday when I was looking at our bank statement and low and behold we had been charged for the flights.
I called cheap tickets and they assured me that I had no reservation so I called the airline. They were very helpful but told me I must work through Cheaptickets. So I called them back and after about fifteen minutes of getting nowhere fast said "Ma'm I need to speak with your supervisor" I kept my cool but my heart was racing I didn't want to spend $800.00 for nothing! Finally the supervisor offered me a credit with their company. WHAAAT, I don't think so, it wasn't my fault. So I calmly said, "I did everything in my power to ensure I was not charged for these flights. Your company made an error and you need to do everything in your power to make it right" I wish I remember the exact quote because it was golden! Right then and there she put me on hold and within a minute I was getting a full refund. Kind of sad I am so excited that they are doing the right thing. But the rest of the day I was singing "worked hard for the money, so hard for it honey"
2025 Books
6 months ago







1 comments:
Good for you! I am proud. When do you go to meet your birthmom? (Early or late April? How long do you get to stay?)
Post a Comment