Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Bean Counter (Accountant)
2. Pill Counter (Pharmacy Tech)
3. Penny Counter (Cashier)
4. Taco Counter (Waitress @ Mexican Restaurant)
Four Movies I could Watch over and over:(i forget the ending of every movie, so all of them but especially feel goods... kind of random)
1. Moulin Rouge
2. Phantom
3. Life is Beautiful (the Italian version... fungi fungi friti friti)
4. The Fugitive
Four Places I've Lived and an extra one:
1. Utar (see I've got the accent)
2. Texas
3. Mexico
4. Spain
5. Costa Rica
Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. The Office (April 10th here we come...)
2. 30 Rock (Not many people know about this one, but its a gem)
3. King of Queens
4. Scrubs
Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Chicken Sorrentino (Macaroni Grill - Wonderful!)
2. General Tso's Chicken
3. Fajitas, Tamales, Chile Rellenos
4. Candy, candy, candy. Lately I've been crazy for candy.
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. Blogspot
3. slickdeals.net
4. adoptionblogs.com
Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Mexico
2. California
3. Yellowstone
4. Oregon Coast
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Georgia :) (Just one week)
2. Beach
3. Tour of Europe
4. Argentina (This one's for Bry)
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Kimber
2. Kristina
3. Melissa
4. Jennie







1 comments:
Don't you leave soon for GA? I am excited for you...have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment