We have slowly been renovating our house room by room. We figured since the baby will spend his first weeks in our home in our bedroom we better get it in shape. So last Friday we thought it would be a one day project (funny thought, huh). We did a bit of re-arranging and a whole lot of spring cleaning! Nothing feels as good as getting rid of old stuff. I am an admitted pack rat so this is no easy task, but that makes it feel all the better.
We bought a bed in a bag, and then bought some awesome paint to offset it. But when we got it all put together it looked terrible. So we were back to square one, except we had a pretty unique paint color and couldn't find anything to match. It is almost impossible to find a separate bed skirt we went to every store around, thank goodness for Bed Bath and Beyond. We are still hunting for wall decor but all in time. For right now I'm just diggin' the wall color in all its glory and glad the white walls are gone.
2025 Books
6 months ago







4 comments:
I love the paint color - and the bed stuff you got. Maybe one of these days I could come down and we could go to that store you were telling me about to find things for your walls and mine.
LOVE the paint color! Good job!
I've seen the paint color in person and it's great! Better look at the paint now, because when that baby arrives, he is all we're looking at! Love him already!
Love,
Mom B.
I'm with you....I like color on my walls. Looks good!
Post a Comment