Friday, May 23, 2008

Every Step you take. . .

Sunset Point - We went pretty much from one side to the other
(This is a before shot)

Last Saturday Bry and I went on a mini-vaca to Bryce. We decided on that it would be fun to run down, but life is a bit hectic right now so we could only go for the one day. Anyway, we drove the few hours, then hiked 7 miles (my thighs and shins can attest to that) then had a pizza picnic in a podunk town and drove on home. It was so fun, just to take an excursion and get out in nature. Although while I was on the hike I do remember calling whoever made the trail a saddist, what can I say it was hot and we just kept going up and down and up and down. I am all for hikes with one ascent. I guess a picture is worth about a thousand words on this one. Bryce Canyon is breathtaking, and worth every step. I am so glad we went.


Wallstreet-spectacular! Really awe inspiring
Me bowing to the rock formation of Queen Victoria (and it looks like I'm about to spank a tourist or two :) pretty funny


3 comments:

Katie said...

You've totally inspired me to take a trip there, now! I think it would be a fun time! :) Looks like you guys sure had a good time!

Kristina said...

Emily that is the funnest picture of you going for those people's butts...lol... What a fun trip for you two. I am sad we couldn't be there last week, I know it's not a party unless I'm there...hehehe.

Kim-the-girl said...

Hi Bryan and Emily,

Kristina hooked me up with your blog, it looks like you guys are having a great summer...when do you expect the baby? We are so excited for you! Best of luck!

Kim (formerly) Holliday
fooskebabs.blogspot.com