Monday, June 23, 2008

Our miracle is here!!!!

Luke, the light of our lives has finally arrived!

He was born on June 17th at 11:30 A.M.
8 lbs 15.5 ozs
21 inches


The pictures really do speak for themselves but we think he is the most beautiful baby ever. We are absolutely smitten. This quote sums it up


"Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we wanted them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come."

We love our precious Luke!




More details to come, just know that we are truly overjoyed! To all of you who have been waiting for this post sorry, I have just been reveling in motherhood, I'll try to be better at keeping you up to date.

I also must tell you how grateful we are for his birthmother Shiloh, I thank God for her everyday. She is an incredible person. She has so many traits that I aspire to have. I hope that everyone will join us in continuing to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.

9 comments:

JANEAL said...

He is such a beautiful baby! Congratulations....how exciting!!! I remember feeling like I was living in a dream when we first got our baby. It's the greatest feeling when you become a mother.

Katie said...

You're right. The most beautiful baby ever. I wish you posted a pic of all three of you! I can't wait to come see you. Please tell me when I can come over!

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. I couldn't be happier for you!

Anonymous said...

Bryan! Joann brought me to your blog, and wow! Congratulations! The old gang (well those of us in this area) got together last night and it was so fun! I want to plan a BBQ soon so if you're interested, let me know. My email is kimrosqvist@yahoo. com. We'd love to have you show off your newest addition in person!

Jennie said...

I have been looking every day to see if he had come yet. I am so excited for you! He is absolutely gorgeous and I wish you the best. Enjoy these times because they grow up fast!

Angie said...

Bryan and Emily,

Congratulations! What an incredibly beautiful little boy! You two are so blessed. There is nothing like bringing a little one into your home. I heard about all of this last night at a little outing in the park. We sure missed seeing you guys! We will have to plan a day when we can all get together and remember the good old days. I am so happy for you! Bryan you need to email me sometime so we can keep in touch. This is Angie (Anger) by the way! Congrats again! Here is my email aitaylor@weber.k12.ut.us

Katy said...

A big CONGRATULATIONS!! Joy called me last week and told me all about how you were able to come home sooner than you thought-that's great! He's adorable!!!! Give him extra squeezes from us and welcome to parenthood!!

Melissa said...

yay! I have been checking your blg to see when he was coming! what a gorgeous baby, i am so thrilled for you and bryan.

Kristina said...

Yippee! know I can blog away an brag about how stinking cute my first nephew is... Oh my I love that little boy so much, and you and Bryan.. I think about you every day... Love you 3...

Melanie S. said...

Wow! He is beautiful and precious and I could go on and on but you know, I'm Sure. I can't wait to see more. I love this blogging thing, I would be totally clueless without it.
I'm sure you are a beyond awesome Mom, you are the best kind of friend.