This picture doesn't truely show it. But Luke has started smiling up a storm. It just lights up my day when he smiles. I just heard that a baby's smile gives his mother a natural high, it is the truth. Loving every minute!
2025 Books
6 months ago







6 comments:
Emily, he is so cute! It looks like you are having lots of fun with him.
He is ADORABLE! Nothing better than a smiling baby...but wait until he giggles, you'll die!
I love Luke, I love Luke. He is so stinking cute. Could I have a cuter nephew.
Emily, This is Kristy Bingham from the 1st ward.
I am so slow to realize you have a blog and a BABY!!!! I am so happy for you all. I think he is just beautiful!!! Could he be any more perfect! Congrats!
I love how baby boys look like little men. Girls just don't come out that way without accessories.
Let's see, adorable and cute have already been used...I think he's precious, and I mean it!
Hee hee, yes and his smiles are oh so cute!!
Post a Comment