Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FHE. O Boy.


Last night we decided to start Family Home Evenings. I know, I know we are about 6 years late, but better late than never right. We kind of figured since we hung out together every night that counted (does that sound like justification or what?)

Anyway, here's how it went. Bryan asked Luke to say the prayer, Luke flipped him off. (I guess he is still sensative about not being able to speak, I really wish I had taped this or at least had a picture) Once we composed ourselves Bryan asked me to say the prayer while I was praying Murphy was running around the room with a squeaky toy. Yep, seems like a real Family Home Evening. I didn't think we would get to having rebellion at FHE for at least another couple of years. Brings back a lot of good memories though.

**I tried to put up the most rebellious picture I had of Luke, but he still looks so sweet.

6 comments:

Melanie S. said...

I'm guessing that the day may come that Luke and Murphy will act about the same...which is boy, which is puppy?

Katie said...

Yay for more posts about your life! Luke looks too adorable with his hat turned to the side. What a sweetie. And hooray for solid foods! :)

Miss ya. We should meet up at that Mongolian place we had lunch at that one day.

Kristina said...

that is SOOOOO funny. Are you sure Luke isn't mine?? that is to funny he flipped Bryan off.
He looks so cute in all those picutures.
I can still remember when Bryan left to MTC, that was ages ago, but I still can remember it very well, and he wore the tie I bought him.

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh my heavens, he is so cute.

Anonymous said...

He's got to be one of the THREE most beautiful little boys I've ever held!! Hint hint!!

Kirstie.

Happy Late Birthday Emily, by the way!!

Melissa said...

He is such a beautiful little boy. Hey, now I am paranoid and setting my blog to private. :) Send me your email address at mommymeliss@gmail.com and I'll invite you.