Monday, February 8, 2010

The Dead Zoo



Well it's been a bit too cold here to go to the real zoo, but we were looking for a fun family activity on Friday so we headed out to this Museum of stuffed animals. Kind of creepy if you think about it. Luke loved it... well to be perfectly honest he loved the benches, the buttons on the exhibits, the stairs and the water fountain. But hey he had a good time. We spent so much time on the stairs in fact that he learned how to climb stairs all on his own. You can tell in the pictures he is not interested in stopping to take pictures, he wants to be moving on.

3 comments:

kristina said...

How fun. We are excited to see you guys Saturday. I haven't told Zack I'm going to see Luck and he isn't coming,he would have a complete melt down if he knew.
When it warms up we all should go real zoo. I am so in need of an outing. Kids are getting major cabin fever.
We should meet sometime and go Children Museum.

Katie said...

Eeek. I don't like stuffed dead animals. They freak me OUT. But I'm glad you got to get out and have some fun.

Melanie S. said...

Never heard of that museum before, interesting. Good luck with your resolutioprojects, I finally got rid of any unfinished projects, and now I'm feeling like a quitter. WAY-TO-GO! I'll cheer you on your way!