Just by looking at the date you might guess that one of my resolutions might be to stop procrastonating...but nah. However now that you mention it perhaps I'll sock that beauty away for next year. This year I am trying to get some monsters out of my closet. Don't worry I'm not about to confess any sins here. These are crafts, one of which has followed me since high school. So by this years end I will finish these beauties and do one quilt of my own choosing.
Swedish weaving my Grandma taught me how when I was in highschool. So this has a special meaning, I have asked her to help show me how to finish it off. You would think I had waited so long that the colors would be back in style...I'll give it another decade.
This cross-stitch frankly I can't remember the story behind and I might throw it away when I finish it. I now it has made at least one move with me. It is huge, never ending and it has crazy stuff printed on it. Arg...this will be the hardest.
This quilt is part of a quilt of the month club. I love the colors, but not the design. I think we finish in October...so this should be pretty easy.
Lastly I want to make something I love, out of a pattern I love in colors I love. But I don't have any ideas. so we will see.
My other "resolution" is to read more. I have started reading again and I love it. I love reading for fun. I used to do it all of the time and then just stopped but I am back and my goal is to read ... I think I have decided on 38 books this year, twice what I read last year. So any sugguestions would be greatly appreciated.
I know that these are not deep life changing resolutions. But I've never been one to make and keep life changing resolutions, cause they aren't mesuarable. These are so. And now I am accountable, so here goes.
2025 Books
6 months ago







2 comments:
Love your resolutions. Of course, I have tons of book recommendations for you. Just check my goodreads list. I love books. I can't go to bed without reading at least a chapter. It's become such habit/ritual now.
Emily, I don't know if you even know me (I'm Richy's little sister and I know Bryan) but what great resolutions. I have a reading blog if you're looking for recommendations kims-booknook.blogspot.com you can click my book reviews/discussions or I have my list to read for the year. I also use it as a craft/recipe log, feel free to check it all out.
Post a Comment