Kind of in a blogging funk
Well Bryan and I have developed an addiction to get us through the winter ... thank you netflix:
We are also shopping for some of this:
We don't need quite this much, but pretty much the whole house needs new flooring except the bathrooms, that we have already replaced. We were going to do it right when we moved in... fast forward almost 3 years :) I guess life got in the way. I will be really nice to have carpet that is connected to the ground... we have one really crazy room. We bought a fixer - upper, exhausting, but fun to work on together.
Most of the time I'm hanging out with this guy. He is starting to have quite the sense of humor.
I am amazed at how old he is getting and how much he understands, but there is still a lot that is beyond him. Last week at lunch he had his shirt off, yep I'm that kink of mom, and he kept trying to pull his nipples off. I couldn't convince him that they were supposed to be there, so he would pull and then go owww. Over and over... he's a character.
2025 Books
6 months ago







1 comments:
I'm laughing out loud about the nipples! That's hilarious!!! Oh LOST! You won't be disappointed. I'm totally addicted too. Enjoy!
Post a Comment