Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Puts his pants on one leg at a time..just not quite like everyone else

Luke is becoming a full fledged independent toddler.  He is busy busy busy.  The other day he wanted to but his shorts on by himself...he got really really close to getting it right.  He walked around for a while just holding them up like that.  Then I showed him he had them on upside down.  Such a fun age!



Bryan and I went to Deer Valley Outdoor Symphony to round out his B-day celebration.  He loves rock music with a symphony.  So this was a fun one.    It was the music of Led Zepplin.. so I must admit my favorite part of the concert was watching all of the older ladies relive their youth and dance like they were in their living rooms...hilarious.  It was in the most beautiful setting and we had a little picnic.  The fun thing was that it felt like we were outside of Utah, everyone with their fun alcoholic drinks.  Then we were there with our fun drinks: simply grapefruit and sobe, it is fun to be different, we so rarely get that opportunity here. 

0 comments: