Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shannon, my BFF from  college was in town and it was sooo fun to get together Luke and her daughter Jaime are only a month apart so we all had a blast.   It was just like the good old days.  My freshman year I split like 3 pairs of pants right down the behind.  It seems like for awhile everytime I went to the cafeteria I heard RRRIPP and there went another pair.  I guess I did suffer from the freshman 15 at least in my booty.  Anyway there I was hanging out with Shannon and it hits again and I got home and took off my pants to change into a swimsuit and notice a huge rip right in the behind.  Ah memories.  It was so funny to me.   Anyway we had a blast and can't wait till next year.  Shan, let me know if your pictures of us turned out...your eyes were closed :) (Next month that is when you are on the internet)





We were trying to get their "pre-engagement" photos but it just wasn't working out
Luke giving one of many hugs and kisses.

0 comments: