Well we have been doing quite a bit of camping this summer. This past week I spent more nights in a sleeping bag than in my own bed. I got to go to girls camp and youth conference, both really fun, I really love my girls and enjoy being a YW leader. But they were planned really close together and I have a hard time leaving my little family. Anyway combine that with our couple of family camping trips in the past month and I've become quite the camper...I know the drill. I can pack and even unpack in a moments notice. That is actually what got me in trouble. Our M.O. is to come home and strip all our stinky clothes off right into the washing machine, so efficient. This last time we had gone camping with my brother & fam, & sister and they were hanging out at our house after, but I wasn't going to change my routine. So we all threw our clothes in and started chatting away ( we showered and changed...this isn't a nudist colony mind you) I went to change the load over and what do I find...my camera that I had left in my hoodie. Lame. Luckily I upload pictures pretty frequently, so I only lost that camping trips worth, but I have been without a camera since July 24th arg. Hopefully it should arrive tomorrow.
But in the meantime I missed some great photo-ops trying to capture these pictures in my mind:
- Luke covered in chocolate laughing hysterically in the back seat, joy!
- Bryan's Beatles B-day
- Bryan didn't want a birthday "cake" so I make a rice krispy bundt. Fan-cy







0 comments:
Post a Comment