So I had to give a talk on Sunday and I have been so stressed about it that every time I came to the computer I felt like I had to be researching for that. I hate public speaking. Anyway in the meantime. Here is what has been happening in the real world.
 |
| My grandparents moved from the east coast to California. Luke has never met them. My parents were driving out, so Luke and I hitched a ride. It was so great to see them again. |
 |
| Luke chasing the pigeons on fisherman's warf. |
 |
| My Aunt and Uncle have a putting green in their back yard. Luke loved golfing with G-ma. |
 |
| Waiting for Uncle Mark to come home from the Phillipines. |
 |
| Mark's back....Horrrible pictures...it was late. |
|
 |
| Luke's monkey impression |
If you asked Luke what he was going to be for Halloween he would say Monkey, CANDY! He was pretty excited about the whole idea. He loved trick of treating, but he really wanted to go inside the houses. He also loved answering the door and saying Happy Halloween.
1 comments:
What a cute little monkey!
Post a Comment