I raided the dollar store and we have had a blast playing Go Fish nightly as a family. Luke loves to say "I Got a Match" Sometimes it is hard to coax him to say "Go Fish" If he doesn't have the card I'll say "What do you say, he promptly responds, "please"
| Looks like he is going to be a pretty intense card player :) |
Whenever we go shopping Luke loves to say "Hi" to strangers, then he turns to me super proud and says, "I'm makin friends"
We had to get some leaky tires fixed the other morning so Luke and I made a date out of it and walked over to Burger King. We ordered cinnamon rolls and a sausage biscuit. I have a soft spot for sausage biscuits and figured I would eat it. He asked for a bite. He bit into it and said, "I LIKE this burger" and finished it right off. And we just sat there for almost an hour drinking water out of coffee straws, playing with a happy meal toy Luke charmed out of them. And over and over Luke said, "This fun, right now"







0 comments:
Post a Comment