Luke is the "Balloon Show" For those of you who may not speak Luke...that means "UP" He will not pick a character to be, he has decided that he has the imagination required to produce the whole show. These are are pictures of his room after a nap....as you can tell this is his most creative time. I walked in and the room looked spootless...I thought it was pretty cool that he was cleaning. Then he showed me his rendition of the Balloon show house. He had packed everything in the corner and wanted me to get in so that we could take off. Then when we realize we are to heavy we throw every one of his possessions out one by one.
| I wish you could see how deep this pile actually is. |
This is only one of the ways we play balloon show. Bry and I and even Murphy get to play our own parts. Luke will divy them out based on how he is feeling, but generally he is Carl, we have deduced this because he carries a cane, throws balls and bosses us around, (but don't call him Carl he is the Balloon Show) I am most often Russell, Bry is the Snipe (kevin) Murphy is the dog Doug (but not always). So we walk all around the house I give fake chocolate to Bry and whatever other schemes Luke cooks up. He loves it. He is hilarious.







2 comments:
Ok that is about the cutest thing I have ever heard. Kids are amazing. I love that he is "UP" and not a single character. Even more I love that you are such a good mom and make time to play in his fantasy!
I love everything about this!! Luke is growing up so fast! What a crazy imagination he has!
Post a Comment