Tuesday, June 28, 2011

If you believe in magic

All my videos got erased of my camera...arg.. so this is the only pic I have of Luke in his party room.  Sad.





Luke's Birthday was so fun.  This is such a fun time.  He doesn't seem to care about stuff (I may eat my words when we have our family party) we can just enjoy the celebration.  I love it!  So the night before his birthday Bryan and I decorated his room, strung steamers from his fan, his door everywhere and then put balloons all over his floor.  As we started blowing up a crazy number of balloons I was a bit concerned that he would think they were day old balloons and it would all be for naught (cause he is used to being handed helium balloons at every store we go in, and is always so sad the next morning when they are deflated)

Anyway we were pretty excited the next morning...Bryan was all dressed for work and then waiting at Lukes door for him to wake up.  Luke wakes up and notices a couple of balloons and first thing he says is..."this balloon doesn't float"  But then he sees all of the streamer and tons of balloons and really got into his party room.  In fact we didn't end up taking the whole thing down until a week later he loved it so much.  Every visitor we had he'd say, "Come to my party room"

Then I went all out and made pancakes.  :)  Okay I did put sprinkles and it wowed  him and made him feel special...check.  Bryan decided to take the day off for a real birthday celebration.  We went to the zoo, ate more fries and ice cream than we should and all in all it was magical...Disney's got nothing on a three year olds birthday.



0 comments: